Announcing our first Global Fellowship Cohort
Leaders Plus exists to build a positive movement for change. By supporting parents with young families and giving them the tools to thrive in leadership roles we aim to challenge a root cause of the gender pay gap.
Since the launch of the award-winning Leaders Plus Fellowship in 2018, we’ve supported nearly 200 working parents and carers in the UK in forging their career ambitions whilst nurturing a young family. Our externally validated Fellowship has been described by participants as ‘life-changing’ and ‘world-class’.
This year we’re delighted to announce that Leaders Plus is launching a Global Fellowship Cohort and expanding our reach to support working parents beyond the shores of the UK.
Verena Hefti, Founder of Leaders Plus said:
“It has always been our ambition to expand the Fellowship to working parents internationally, indeed we already work with some major global organisations such as HSBC, Visa and Colart. The necessary move to online workshops during the pandemic combined with our growth in the UK means that now is absolutely the right time for us to open up the Fellowship to a global audience.”
About The Leaders Plus Fellowship
The award-winning Leaders Plus Fellowship supports professionals to continue to progress their careers whilst enjoying their young children. It is a 9-month programme open to primary caregivers in mid and senior management & leadership roles who have young children between ages 0 and 12.
What is included?
- Small two-hour group workshops are delivered approximately twice a month including one with line manager and one with partners (if applicable).
- Babies and young children are welcome to all sessions negating the barrier of childcare issues.
- Every Fellow is paired with a carefully selected senior leader mentor who has children themselves.
- Our workshops and panel events are run by experts in career progression and parent support.
- Life-time Alumni membership provides a long-term cross-sector peer support network for best practice sharing and driving change.
- International workshops are delivered online at 9am EST/3pm CEST and 2pm India Standard time.
Speaking of the Global Fellowship Cohort launch, Jane Beeston, Chief People Officer of Colart said:
“We are happy to support the international expansion of the award-winning social enterprise Leaders Plus as part of our commitment to gender equality and inclusion”.
The application deadline for the Spring 2022 cohort closes on 1st March 2022. For out more about the Fellowship here.