We aim to make the Fellowship accessible to all and have a small number of heavily subsidised places available for ambitious parents facing hardship and whose development can not be supported by their employer – for example, you may be working in insecure employment or have recently been made redundant.
The cost of a hardship-funded place is £30. Please use the below criteria to ascertain if you are eligible for consideration of a hardship fund place.
If none apply, but you feel you have a strong reason, you will have the opportunity to apply during the application process.
Must fulfil at least 2 of these criteria:
- I am a single parent in receipt of Universal Credit
- I am struggling to regularly meet the basic needs of a child I am responsible for. ‘Basic needs’ include accommodation, heating, food and hygiene.
- I have unpaid caring responsibilities (outside of being a parent)
- I have used a Food Bank in the past 6 months
- My child /children are eligible for free school meals
AND must fulfil one of these criteria:
- I am not currently employed
- I do not have secure employment
If none apply, but you feel you have a strong reason, you will have the opportunity to apply during the application process. We particularly encourage working parents who are from backgrounds traditionally underrepresented in senior leadership roles to apply for these places, e.g. from minoritized backgrounds, who live with a disability, who identify as from a working class background or who are solo parents.
If this applies to you and you are unable to self fund and cannot secure employer funding but do not meet the criteria below please contact us.