Parent Progression Report Briefing & Forum
You will receive the same briefing that was presented at the House of Commons about our research about parents in the workplace.
Supporting mothers to progress up the career ladder is critical to more women in senior leadership, which in turn is key to closing the gender pay gap.
The event will cover:
- Why one in four working parents has moved jobs due to caring responsibilities and what those who stay with their employers value
- Why only 30% of parents think they can progress their career with their current employers, even though 86% of them want to progress
- What employees who rate their employers highly value
- What employers can do about it, covering both quick wins and longer term initiatives
- A forum to discuss with your peers and share good practice
The event is aimed at HR Leaders and Chairs of Parent Employee Networks. You will have a chance in separate breakout groups to discuss good practice with your peer group (HR leaders or Chairs of Parent Employee Networks)