At Leaders Plus we believe no one should have to choose between being a CEO and enjoying their young children.
However, the statistics are clear, being a working parent can have a significant impact on career progression.
- between the ages of 30-40, the gender pay gap increases by more than 10%
- with every child, the pay gap increases by a further 3%
This equates to a huge loss of exceptional talent for employers, particularly at senior levels.
Through the award-winning Leaders Plus Fellowship, we help organisations create gender equality at the top by supporting working parents to progress their careers.
Employers We Work With
Since the Leaders Plus Fellowship began in 2018 over 150 exceptional individuals have joined our Programme. We are proud to have welcomed Fellows coming from a diverse range of sectors and industries.
What is the Fellowship?
The Leaders Plus Fellowship is an award-winning career development programme helping to retain parents and enabling them to progress their senior careers whilst enjoying their children. This ultimately addresses the gender gap in senior leadership.
Employers offer places on our Leaders Plus Fellowship to their parent employees because they want to be an employer of choice and retain talented parents, saving recruitment costs in the process.
Parents apply because they want to receive expert support to progress their careers alongside family responsibilities and join a community of changemakers.
What are the Benefits for Employers?
By supporting your working parents through the Leaders Plus Fellowship employers can:
- increase gender parity at leadership levels by supporting talent mobility and addressing a root cause of the gender pay gap, helping you meet DEI and ESG goals.
- increase employee engagement and performance, creating a culture change at the heart of the organisation.
- attract and retain top talent by becoming an employer of choice for working parents, which saves time and money on recruitment.
- become an employer change maker, driving positive change for parents by building a better future and transforming working lives.