We are looking for a brilliant Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our small but mighty team at Leaders Plus.
Do you want to play a part in helping leaders with young children achieve their career aspirations? Do you enjoy a varied workload in a fast-paced environment? If yes, you could be our new digital marketing coordinator.
Application deadline: 17 November 2023.
Have a look at the job description and get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like a chat. We look forward to hearing from you.
Salary: £29,000 (Full time equivalent)
Contract: 2.5 days per week, permanent
Apply: To the email address above, send a cover letter (max 1 page) and CV (max 2 pages) outlining how you fulfil the key requirements of the role and answering the following two questions:
- What attracted you to apply for this role?
- What top 5 successes do you bring where you could apply the learning to this role?
Please include with your application:
- An example of a piece of writing you have produced for the web
- An example of a social media post you have worked on across any platform
- Any bonus skills (e.g. technical applications that you are proficient in or experience in video editing)
Location: Any UK location. Open to any form of flexible and remote working (e.g. term time only contract, job share etc). We would welcome people who want to work across 4 days. Our co-working space is based in London and you will be joining us for meetings in London approximately once a month.
Closing date: 17th November, 11am
Interviews: Week commencing 27th November
Ideal start: As soon as possible but we can wait for the right candidate
We welcome applications from all interested candidates regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, disability, or family circumstances. We particularly welcome applications from colleagues currently underrepresented in our team.
The job in a sentence:
You will help grow applications to our Leaders Plus Fellowship programme through excellent podcast marketing and employer marketing. You will get plenty of mentoring and support from an external marketing consultant and you’ll be supporting the rest of the team to get the content we need to grow.
Don’t worry if you don’t know yet how to do something, our experienced marketing consultant can give you training and mentoring!
Things you’ll lead on include, but are not limited to:
- Podcast production (1 day)
- Ensure the podcast is released in a timely fashion (weekly)
- Upload it in the right places so it can be found (we can train you!)
- Write compelling search-engine friendly copy (SEO)
- Finding PR
- Support with booking relevant guests including administration
- Social media (half a day)
- Schedule social media on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram (in that order of importance)
- Support engagement on social media with key contacts
- Employer marketing (1 day), including creating marketing materials that show the benefit of our work to employers and managing an email list for employers including data reporting of this
- Data management: you will ensure the right people are on our mailing list and make sure that other team members have accurate and up to date lists.
Depending on your skills, you could get involved with:
- website management
We would love to meet someone:
(Please do apply even if you don‘t fulfil all criteria – some of our strongest applications in the past have been from surprise candidates!)
- You are highly organised and self-motivated, able to prioritise and juggle a varied and fast-paced workload. We know that when we ask you to do something, you get it done quickly or communicate proactively if priorities need to shift!
- You are extremely results orientated and keep your focus on the end goal. You always ensure that you spend your time on tasks that get employers to work with us and gets individuals to apply.
- Who writes good emails and can write content if necessary. We can tell you loosely what we want to communicate and you’ll write something which is clear and focused on the needs of the audience, with SEO at the forefront of the final text.
- You bring solid administration and coordination skills to the comms work and are organised. Because you own your work, we can let you get on with the job and you’ll remind us what needs to get done - we don’t need to follow up with you!
- You are creative and resourceful – we are a small but perfectly formed team! You’ll impress us by figuring out how to do things in better ways and more efficiently than how we have done before.
- With a flexible and ‘can do’ approach. Things change quickly here and you aren’t fazed by that!
- You are good at managing upwards and work with a remote team. You tell us what you need from us and remind us when we forget!
- You are a team player committed to working collaboratively to achieve results. We are all working for the same thing and we will shift what we do if necessary to support the team goal. You’ll ask for help if needed and offer that help, too.
- You are excited to work in a small organisation and an entrepreneurial culture, willing to learn and get involved in activity outside of role remit when required
- WordPress - comfortable with basic WordPress editing using Elementor
- Confident with writing for web and social media including LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Strong attention to detail - a good proofreader and editor
- An understanding of social media analytics and why something is working/not working
- Comfortable with the basics of SEO and an understanding of optimising web content