The Leaders Plus Fellowship (cross-sector) is an award-winning Programme open to parents from all sectors who are progressing careers in leadership and management.
Our Fellowship supports you to pursue ambitious roles whilst balancing home life, equipping you with the essential tools to thrive at work whilst still enjoying time with your family.
- access to a courageous community of peers who are also juggling work and parenthood
- expert guidance from your own dedicated career Mentor
- world-class training from industry thought leaders on developing your career
- support to deal with the practical challenges of being a working parent that arise day-to-day
The Fellowship is open to all parents internationally who have children 0-11. Our Programme is inclusive and welcoming of all family set ups.
We encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in leadership positions and offer online/blended course options and hardship fund places to help facilitate this.
Take a courageous step today and transform your life, career and family
How much does the Cross-Sector Fellowship Programme cost?
Note: We strongly believe that employers should be funding places on these programmes. If you aren't sure how to convince your line manager or budget holder to invest in your development, we have put together some resources that might help you.
There are two options for joining the Leaders Plus Cross-Sector Fellowship Programme.
- Option 1 is a blended learning Programme and features regular online workshops plus four longer face-to-face workshops.
- Option 2 is an online-only Programme and includes an option for UK-based and International Fellows, including a dedicated cohort in Eastern Time Zone.
The content is exactly the same for both groups but the higher price for the blended learning Programme reflects the additional costs involved due to venue hire.
Find full details of the investment below, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Please note it is possible to pay in instalments.
£3389 plus VAT online learning
£3990 plus VAT blended learning
£3250 plus VAT blended learning
£2850 plus VAT online learning
£2300 plus VAT blended learning
£2100 plus VAT online learning
Since the Fellowship launched in 2018 Leaders Plus has supported hundreds of parents through the Programme.
In this short video our Fellows Dr. Suhana Ahmed (Consultant Psychiatrist), Amy Gibbs (Former CEO, Birthrights) and Jackie Mulryne (Partner, Arnold & Porter) share their experience of the Programme and how it has benefited them at work and home.
Who Can Apply for the Leaders Plus Cross-Sector Fellowship?
Can you answer 'yes' to the following questions?
- Are you a parent?
- Have you got a child in Primary school, a toddler or a baby? (The programme is also accessible during maternity leave, shared parental leave or adoption leave)
- Are you passionate about continuing to develop your career?
- Are you willing to support other parents on the programme to continue to develop their career whilst enjoying their children?
- Is your current/last role a job with significant responsibility, i.e. a management or leadership role?
- Can you commit a small amount of time alongside your work and childcare to devote to the Fellowship Programme?
If you answered 'yes' to all of the above then you can apply!
Still have questions about the Fellowship?
If you'd like to ask a question about the Fellowship or are wondering if the Fellowship is right for you please enter your details below to get in touch with the team at Leaders Plus. Sometimes it helps to actually speak to someone, if you prefer to you can arrange a callback with Jo Denoris in our team.