By joining the Fellowship, you are building a positive movement for change and tackling a root cause of the gender pay gap.
We have now opened applications for our Cross-Sector Fellowship all year round, to allow you to find the best time to squeeze in 30 minutes to complete your application in between feeding children and attending leadership meetings.
As a Fellow, you will join a community of like-minded peers who share the vision that no parent should have to choose between progressing their career and family.
Wondering what exactly the Fellowship includes? View the sample programme overview here.
We welcome applications from parents with children aged 0 - 11 who are progressing senior careers.
Start your application for our 2024 Fellowships today
The application process is quick and easy to complete and you can save your progress.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis to enable adequate time to secure employer funding before each cohort begins.
The next cohort will begin in May 2024 and we will be accepting applications for this up until the 20th March 2024.
If you have any problems please email the team at email@example.com who will be happy to support you.
Why become a Leaders Plus Fellow?
The benefits of the Fellowship extend far beyond your 9 months on the Programme.
100% of our latest cohort have rated the impact of the Fellowship on their career as positive.
Furthermore, over half of our 2021 cohort have reported being promoted or having received a more senior responsibility by the end of the programme.
Our Fellowship Criteria
As a social enterprise, we are committed to driving change for working parents,
We are looking for individuals who are
- passionate about their careers
- will contribute to the peer network and
- drive a positive movement for change
You can access all the information you need to apply via the application form which is emailed immediately after you complete the short online form above.
- Please ensure you meet the selection criteria
- There are a limited number of places available
- All applicants complete the same online form
- The application form is short and you can save your progress as you go
- Full costings for the Fellowship Programme, including details of hardship fund places can be found here.
- If you need help securing employer funding for the Fellowship, take a look at our resources based on what has worked for previous Fellows.
- The final deadline for Spring 2024 Cross-Sector Fellowship applications is 20th March 2023.
- If you have any questions about joining the Fellowship or completing your application then please don't hesitate to contact us.