Do you ever worry about changing priorities during your career?
Our guest today is Dr. Christina Venzin, a Senior Doctor, Coach and Gender Equality Change Maker.
Christina makes no secret of the fact that when she first had children she thought her career would have to totally change. What she in fact discovered was that it’s absolutely okay to evolve your priorities over time and come back to what you love.
The discussion includes:
- Why it’s absolutely okay to change priorities during your career
- The process of outing yourself as loving your career and your children
- Things learned from raising children that actually help in leadership
- Why you should mention the things you’ve learned as a parent in a job interview
- Using anger at the system and charged emotions to make a change
- How to progress your career even if other people tell you not to
- The 3 things Christina would advise her own daughter
Find out more about Christina and her work here: www.college-m.ch
If you’d like to submit a question to the Big Careers, Small Children podcast please record it here https://www.speakpipe.com/BigCareersSmallChildren