“You will have transferable skills - it’s just a question of identifying what they are.”
Prefer to read this interview? Scroll down for the transcript.
Today we welcome back Independent Non-Executive Director Helen Gillett.
- What a Non-Executive Director role involves
- How to get a Non-Executive Director position
- What being on a board actually means
- How you can successfully work your network
- How you can combine a Non-Executive Director role when you're a parent of young children
We hope you enjoy the conversation.
- Listen to Bruce Daisley's "Eat Sleep Work Repeat"
- Visit the Women on Boards website
- Listen to Helen's previous episode of Big Careers, Small Children (episode 134)
Early Bird Applications of the Leaders Plus Cross-Sector Fellowship close on Saturday 30 September
Our award-winning Fellowship is a career development programme for working parents progressing senior careers who want to lead positive change. Find out more.
Transcript coming soon