“This time around I was really clear from the start with the recruiter that I can only consider this if the way in which I’m currently working compressed hours can continue.”
Our guest today is Graihagh Crawshaw-Sadler, the CEO of children’s charity Bookmark and mum to 3 small children.
Graihagh works flexibly 4 days a week as the charity CEO and she shares with Verena how she negotiated for flexible working during the recruitment process, including why she strongly believes being a working parent is a big asset.
The discussion includes:
- What Graihagh learned about negotiating for flexible working during the application process
- How to make an impact in the first 100 days at a new organisation
- How Graihagh handles emails on her day off
- Moving from 2 to 3 children
- Why you should update your LinkedIn profile
- Why being a working parent is one of your greatest strengths
Learn more about volunteering with Bookmark and helping children develop the reading skills they need to succeed in school and beyond at www.bookmarkreading.org.
The recruitment firm mentioned are www.siennaedge.com