Thinking about a career change?
Today we are revisiting one of our most popular podcast episodes featuring Chief People & Culture Officer Geraldine Butler-Wright.
Geraldine has juggled multiple senior leadership roles and navigated big career changes (including cross-sector), she is an advocate of finding a job that ignites our true passion. In this episode, she shares fantastic tips for working parents thinking about a career change.
The discussion includes:
- Why it’s important to find organisations who welcome fluidity in getting things done
- Why just saying ‘yes’ might be the best decision you ever make
- How to learn to sell yourself to a potential new employer
- How to choose the right company for you
- How to improve and then highlight your transferable skills
- Geraldine’s best advice for moving to an organisation with purpose
She is also a Trustee, Advisor and Strategic Advisor, as well as a Senior Leader Mentor on our award-winning Leaders Plus Fellowship Programme. She is a mother of two small children.
Connect with Geraldine on LinkedIn here.
Please find out more about the work of Leaders Plus, including details of our award-winning Fellowship Programmes and our latest events by signing up to receive our emails at leadersplus.org/newsletter.
Please remember to rate, review, subscribe and share with any friends, family, or colleagues who may benefit.