“Until you’re trying you just don’t look into fertility and you don’t understand where the fertility cliffs are and where the drop-offs start to happen.”
Our guest today is Joanna Santinon, EY Ambassador, Non-Executive Director and Charity Trustee.
Joanna bravely shares her personal fertility journey, including how she combined multiple rounds of IVF treatment alongside her demanding career as a partner at Ernst & Young.
- What to know before you embark on IVF
- Why compartmentalising really helped Joanna
- The best piece of advice Joanna received
- Why having IVF didn’t affect her career
- What Joanna wishes she’d known in hindsight
We hope you enjoy the conversation.