“Progress, not perfection. That’s a bit of a mantra for our leadership team.”
Our guest today is Angela McConville , CEO of the National Childbirth Trust (NCT), the UK’s largest charity for pregnancy, birth and early parenthood.
Angela shares her honest reflections on motherhood, leadership and the importance of seeking progress not perfection.
The conversation includes:
- Being an authentic leader
- The importance of realistic role models
- The organisations who are supporting parents brilliantly
- Why it’s important to have the right infrastructure to allow yourself to thrive
- Managing stress and looking after your whole self
Angela is also a Mentor on the Leaders Plus Fellowship programme and is a mother of two children aged 12 and 9. Follow her on Twitter @angelamcconvill
We hope you enjoy the conversation.
If you’d like to submit a question to the Big Careers, Small Children podcast please record it here https://www.speakpipe.com/BigCareersSmallChildren